Physio-Control unveiled the newest addition to their LIFEPAK AED, or Automated External Defibrillator, lineup in Europe back in November 2016, coupling the best features in design and technology from past models to create the LIFEPAK CR2 Defibrillator. These are now available in the U.S.
In the event of Sudden Cardiac Arrest, the faster the response time, the better the outcome will be for the victim. Time is of the essence, and the focus of the CR2 is to provide the rescuer with greater efficiency and a greater level of confidence. Each CR2 is wifi enabled, available with dual language settings, switches from child and adult settings with the push of a button, engages users, and communicates with systems to ensure they are always ready for a rescue.
CR2 Wifi Features Include:
- Embedded wifi connects you to resources to help manage your AED
- Self-testing ensures your AED is ready to rescue, and will communicate this to your AED Management Program
- Access your AED remotely from any computer or phone device.
- Sends real-time patient data to emergency responders and hospitals during a rescue
- Maintenance made simple- Sends alerts when pads and batteries expire. And automatically updates the system when new pads and batteries are installed.
- LIFELINKcentral from Physio-Control gives GPS map location, battery status, alerts when AED is in use, and other pertinent information collected through their online dashboard.
What advances you can expect from the CR2:
- Simple design– bold graphics make it easy to use for inexperienced and professional rescuers
- cprINSIGHT ECG Analysis– Allows CPR chest compressions to continue while the AED analyses the heart rhythm. All other AEDs require a pause in chest compressions while analyzing.
- Quik-Step Pads– Easy, peel-off and apply electrodes, work for adults and children
- ClearVoice technology– will detect ambient noise levels to adjust the volume of the AED
- Fully or Semi-Automatic
- Available in English only or Bilingual- toggle switch allows you to change the language setting
- Child Mode- Press a button to quickly switch from adult to child mode.
- Highest escalating energy in the industry at 360 Joules
- Fastest time to first shock- According to “Physio-Control Internal Semi-Automatic AED Comparison Usability Study, August 2016”
The CR2 is now available in the U.S. and ready to ship from our warehouse. Please contact us for pricing and availability at 1-800-695-1209.
Written by Leigh
Customer Service Associate