Philips HeartStart FRx Trainer
You are subscribed to get a notification about the price change. Unsubscribe?
Subscribe to get a notification once price changed
Send alert for specific price?
Enter your price: $
The Philips HeartStart FRx Trainer simulates working with the clinical FRx AED, and is consistent with AHA 2010 Guidelines.
- Philips Healthcare FRx Stand-Alone Trainer
- Reusable Adult Training Electrode Pads w/Case
- Quick Reference Card
- Nylon Carrying Case
- External Manikin Adapter Strip
- Voice instructions match those of the HeartStart FRx Defibrillator
- Works with internal and external pads adapters, allowing the instructor to provide some or no clues toward pad placement, resulting in the most realistic training scenario
- Resembles the HeartStart FRx Defibrillator, yet is sufficiently different to avoid inadvertent use in an actual emergency
- Accepts Infant/Child Key for pediatric defibrillation training
- CPR coaching helps train students in adult and infant/child CPR
- Uses four standard AA cell batteries (not included), allowing you to manage training costs
Trainer for the HeartStart FRx