SciCan OPTIM 1 Liquid
OPTIM has demonstrated effectiveness against various viruses on hard non-porous surfaces and non-invasive medical devices.
The active ingredient, 0.5% Hydrogen Peroxide, breaks down into water and oxygen enabling the surface to be wet long enough to achieve disinfection in record time. With patented technology designed to disinfect a wide range of materials faster, contact time is reduced to 60 seconds, and fungicidal and virucidal contact time decreased to 30-seconds.
Designed with the user’s best interest at heart, OPTIM 1 contains:
- No VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
- No GHS hazard pictograms, signal words or statements required.
- No active residues reduce environmental impact.
OPTIM 1 Liquid Spray instructions for use are as follows:
- 1.Spray Ready-to-Use OPTIM liquid onto a SciCan Dry Towelette. Do not directly spray onto the surface.
- If surface is not heavily soiled, clean and disinfect surface with one wipe and allow surface to remain wet for the contact time indicated on the label.
- If surface is visibly soiled, clean surface with one towelette and discard. Use a second towelette to disinfect and allow surface to remain wet for the contact time indicated on the label.
IMPORTANT: Do not allow OPTIM to pool on surfaces. Use of gauze dipped in solutions for wiping may cause pooling and should be wiped dry.