SciCan OPTIM 1 Liquid
OPTIM has demonstrated effectiveness against various viruses on hard non-porous surfaces and non-invasive medical devices.
The active ingredient, 0.5% Hydrogen Peroxide, breaks down into water and oxygen enabling the surface to be wet long enough to achieve disinfection in record time. With patented technology designed to disinfect a wide range of materials faster, contact time is reduced to 60 seconds, and fungicidal and virucidal contact time decreased to 30-seconds.
Designed with the user’s best interest at heart, OPTIM 1 contains:
- No VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
- No GHS hazard pictograms, signal words or statements required.
- No active residues reduce environmental impact.
OPTIM 1 Liquid Spray instructions for use are as follows:
- 1.Spray Ready-to-Use OPTIM liquid onto a SciCan Dry Towelette. Do not directly spray onto the surface.
- If surface is not heavily soiled, clean and disinfect surface with one pass and allow surface to remain wet for the contact time indicated on the label.
- If surface is visibly soiled, clean surface with one towelette and discard. Use a second towelette to disinfect and allow surface to remain wet for the contact time indicated on the label.
IMPORTANT: Do not allow OPTIM to pool on surfaces. Use of gauze dipped in solutions for cleaning may cause pooling and should be dried thoroughly.
Jackpot!We received our shipment of Optim1 spray today 32oz x 24 that we placed awhile ago. We felt like we hit the jackpot when we opened it...lol..thanks so much! :)SciCan OPTIM 1 Liquid