At AED.us, we are committed to helping you place AED devices and implement AED programs in your community, even on a tight budget. With plans starting at only $79 per month (plus a one-time fee of $50 covering shipping both ways), our AED rental program enables you to have a reliable, life-saving AED for your home, work, school, and other public spaces. Please call 888-652-1882 or fill out the form below and our friendly and experienced Customer Service Team will be happy to help you with your request.
What are the benefits of renting an AED?
Select an AED Below to Get Started
HeartSine samaritan 350P
$79* / Monthly*
- Carrying Case, Adult Pad-Pak (Battery & Electrodes)
- Adult Pad-Pak Replaced for Free
- AED Ships Rescue Ready- Pad-Pak Installed
ZOLL AED Plus
$95* / Monthly*
- Carrying Case, Adult CPR-D Padz & New OEM Battery
- AED Padz & Battery Replaced for Free
- AED Ships Rescue Ready- Batteries & Padz Installed
*Minimum 3-Year Rental Term. 1 Year and Month-to-month rental options also available. Click one of the buttons above to review rental options.
Quick Links: Rental Contract | MyAED.us AED Program Management | AED/CPR Training
User Manual: ZOLL AED Plus | Heartsine samaritan PAD 350P
Proud AED Provider of the Ryder Cup, American Red Cross,
Challenged Athletes Foundation, Williamson Medical Center, and more!
Benefits of Renting an AED from AED.us
- Convenient Short and Long-term Options for Your AED Needs
- Simple, Low Monthly Payments To Fit Your Budget
- Never Pay for Repairs – Your Rental AED Is ALWAYS Under Warranty
- All Pads and Batteries for Your Rental AED Replaced at No Charge
- 100% Deductible Expense
- Post-Event Loaner (with Overnight Shipping) and Event Download Included
- Peace of Mind
- Less Expensive than Owning for Short-Term Use
- Financial Flexibility: IRS does not consider rentals a financial liability, improve cash forecasting and borrowing power
- Change out Equipment as Needed
- Low Initial Investment
- Upgrade Any Time
- Trained Expert Support: Access to Trained Staff for all Support Needs