Defibtech Lifeline / Lifeline AUTO AED
Defibtech has garnered respect in the AED Community for offering the well-designed Lifeline and Lifeline Auto AED that combines simplicity and easy to use features.
USED OPTIONS AVAILABLE!
ENCORE SERIES - $545.00
The Defibtech Lifeline / Lifeline AUTO AED works well for AED programs that want a versatile, cost-effective device that not only experienced first responders might use, but also for the lay person that may be required to start Sudden Cardiac Arrest Resuscitation during a sudden cardiac event. This makes the Lifeline AED a smart choice in school and public access settings. Please note several important features, including an eye-catching highly visible yellow and black color and a convenient handle that makes it easy to carry quickly to the SCA (Sudden Cardiac Arrest) victim in need of the lifesaving shock it may provide.
Physical Description and Characteristics:
- 8.5” X 11.8” X 2.7”
- Weight 4.4 pounds
- 8-Year Warranty
- One Set of Adult Electrode Pads
- Standard 5-year or High-Capacity 7-year Battery Packs
- 9 Volt Lithium Battery for AED Self Checks
- Durable Soft Carrying Case (normally a $99 value)
- DVD Defibtech Orientation Video (normally a $10 value)
- “AED Equipped” Window/Wall Decal
- Defibtech Event Review Software
- Premium AED/CPR Responder® Pack
- AED Inspection Tag
- Physician’s Prescription
- Free Shipping
Value-Added Features on the Defibtech Lifeline™ and Lifeline AUTO™ AED:
- Biphasic technology, the clinically proven waveform and algorithm to deliver shocks and save lives
- Fully Automatic version in the Lifeline AUTO, eliminating the added step of pushing a button
- Award-winning design that delivers an AED that is simple to use, cost-effective and intuitive
- Voice prompts that are clear and calm to guide the rescuer through the stressful completion of delivering a life-saving shock to a victim of SCA including administering CPR
- Two long life battery options available (5 year or 7 year)
- Lay-person friendly features that include the roomy handle, visible color, excellent sound quality
Training Companion available with a red rubberized surface instead of the black color. This ensures that you train with the trainer, but install the black surface AED for public use.
Maintenance and Management on your Defibtech Lifeline and Lifeline AUTO AEDs:
All AEDs require regular maintenance and oversight to ensure that the AED will perform during a cardiac event. The electrodes and batteries must be tracked for expiration dates and replacement. Your organization should have one person in charge of this very important task and be able to access records demonstrating maintenance and oversight. With our myAED AED Management Program you can rest assured that your AED will be rescue ready at all times.