Physio-Control LIFEPAK 1000 Defibrillator Graphical Display- ENCORE SERIES (Refurbished)
AED.us' EXCLUSIVE Encore Series LIFEPAK 1000 is the preferred solution for professional organizations like EMS and Fire Departments that want a premium AED that is rugged enough to survive rough treatment, but need to work within a restrictive budget.
This AED package comes with factory pads and battery, carrying case, rescue ready kit, AED Inspection Tag, and AED window decal plus a 4 year warranty (longest in the industry.)
Encore Series AEDs are completely refurbished using our proprietary process developed over 20 years of selling AEDs. The Lifepak 1000 is a professional AED used by paramedics, doctors and EMTs. While still an AED, the LP1000 can have an ECG screen and 3-lead electrodes that can be used to monitor a patient. If the medical professional deems it necessary, Lifepak 1000 can be “overridden” and the user can adjust the joule output of the shock as they see fit. There are two models of Lifepak 1000s: graphical that does not have an ECG, and ECG Display. All Lifepak AEDs deliver escalating energy, up to 360 joules, the highest in the industry.
Rest assured that any Encore Series AED sold by AED.us has gone through our extensive multi-point inspection and carries the longest warranty in the industry at 4 years.
Your Lifepak 1000 Encore Series is meticulously cleaned, tested and accessorized with a NEW, Factory battery and electrodes. Only after passing our stringent tests is the Lifepak 1000 allowed the privilege of wearing the Encore Series brand.
- Refurbished Lifepak 1000 AED
- Adult Electrode Pads (1 Pair)
- Lifepak 1000 AED Battery
- Carrying Case
- AED/CPR Rescue Kit
- AED Inspection Tag
- AED Window Decal
AED.us has a 30-day, no-exception return policy, so you can purchase with confidence. If your Lifepak AED fails at any time during the 4-year warranty period, we'll replace it. AED.us is so confident in our Encore Series AEDs that our employees carry them in their vehicles.
Place an AED. Save money. Be a hero.
*All Encore Series AEDs include FREE SHIPPING!
- Looks greatYou guys have been phenomenal to work with and we have contacted multiple AED companies. We will definitely be in touch for any other supplies we will need in the future! AED looks great!
- Excellent ConditionI bought one a few months back. It arrived in excellent condition. I actually thought it was a new LP-1000. There is a mode you can manually set settings. Like “stacked” shocks,etc. I also purchased the 3-lead adapter so you can look at lead II if desired. As a Paramedic for 38 years I always appreciated Life Packs and their quality, through many of their models we used in L.A. I highly recommend this unit. And, no I do not have any relationship with this vendor. Just a recommendation to support all of “us” first responders and our mission.
- Looks GreatWe received the AED the other day and checked everything over - it looks great. It looks exactly like a brand new AED. It's definitely worth buying refurbished! Thank you!
- You can't go wrongMedtronic PHYSIO-CONTROL has long provided our communities with heart smart devices to aide our efforts in saving those, in those critical moments! We have always placed trust in Medtronic, and it has resulted in positive patient outcomes!! When every moment counts, don't waste one! If you don't already have an AED in place, today is the day that you should place your order! Wishing you would have had one post event won't change what is already done! Do your part today!!
- Looked brand newMy department bought 3 last week. All came with the soft cases new pads and batteries. Looked brand new and see no issues. Definitely recommend!
- lifepak 1000Wanted something compact for our crew. This 1000 is just what we needed.