ZOLL AED 3 - BLS
The Zoll AED 3 with Real CPR Help
**NOTICE: The AED 3 is not available in the US at this time for Public Access, only trained professionals / BLS services**
USED OPTIONS AVAILABLE!
ENCORE SERIES - $1595.00
Enhanced Real CPR Help
The ZOLL AED 3™ BLS provides enhanced Real CPR Help®, which measures the actual depth and rate of each compression and displays it numerically on the CPR Dashboard™ feature. The CPR Dashboard also shows elapsed time, CPR cycle countdown, shocks delivered, and ECG. The Real CPR Help integrated, real-time CPR feedback tells and shows rescuers when they are administering high-quality CPR.
Integrated Pediatric Rescue
Pediatric rescue is made easier with ZOLL’s Pedi-padz® II Pediatric Electrodes and a child mode setting. Voice and text prompts and an illuminated child mode indicator notify the responder that the ZOLL AED 3 BLS is configured for a pediatric rescue. ZOLL’s pediatric specific algorithm analyzes and delivers child-appropriate therapy without the use of an attenuator.
Rugged design – Built to Handle Extreme Environments
The ZOLL AED 3 BLS is designed to withstand the extreme environments in which professional rescuers work. With an IP (ingress protection) rating of 55 and a 1-meter drop-test rating, the ZOLL AED 3 BLS is highly impervious to moisture, dust, and rough handling.
WiFi and USB Connectivity
The 2015 AHA Guidelines state that a “continuous quality improvement approach to CPR can dramatically improve CPR quality and optimize outcomes…CPR data collection, implementation of best practices, and continuous feedback on performance have been shown to be effective.”1 Using RescueNet® CaseReview, detailed rescue performance data can be exported quickly and easily via USB or transferred directly over WiFi. Data on CPR rate, depth, release velocity, and compression fraction can easily be evaluated and used to improve future responder performance. ZOLL’s connectivity also enables fast and easy distribution of event and ECG data to medical personnel.
Semi-automatic AED Designed for Professional & First Responders
- 1ea PlusRX (Medical Prescription) • 1ea
- 8000-000696 ; AED 3 Battery Pack
- 1pr 8900-0402 ; CPR Stat-padz™ Adult electrodes
- Operators Manual, DVD (product documentation)
- 6 year standard warranty (additional 2 years with registration)
Zoll AED 3 Features:
- Physical Description and Characteristics:
- Size: (H x W x D) 12.7 cm x 23.6 cm x 24.7 cm; 5.0 in x 9.3 in x 9.7 in Weight: 2.5 kg; 5.5 lbs
- Power: Lithium manganese dioxide battery pack
- Wireless: 802.11 a/b/g/n Security Protocols: WPA1, WPA 2, WPA Personal, WPA Enterprise
- Port: USB 2.0
- Audio Recording: User-configurable on/ off (default=off)
- Device Classification: Class III and internally powered per EN 60601-1
- Design Standards: Meets applicable requirements of EN 60601-1, EN 60601-1-11, IEC 60601-2-4
Maintenance and Management for your Zoll AED Plus:
All AEDs require regular maintenance and management to ensure that the AED will perform during a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). The electrodes and batteries must be tracked for expiration dates and replacement. Your organization should have one person in charge of this very important task and be able to access records demonstrating maintenance and oversight. With our myAED AED Management Program you can rest assured that your AED will be rescue-ready at all times.