At AED.us, we are committed to helping you place AED devices and implement AED programs in your community, even on a tight budget. With plans starting at only $59 per month, our AED rental program enables you to have a reliable, life-saving AED for your home, work, school, and other public spaces. Whether you are like most of us and waiting on supply chain, or if you are simply looking for a short-term option, renting an AED is the right solution for you!
To help you understand how our rental program works, here are the most common Q&A’s from our customers:
What does an AED Rental include?
All rentals are outfitted with factory accessories to ensure your AED performs up to manufacturer specifications. Every AED is shipped out ready to rescue. Each AED will include:
- The AED device of your choice
- (1) set of adult pads
- (1) battery
- (1) Carry Case
- (1) Rescue Kit
- (1) Inspection Tag
AED Rental Package also includes:
- AED wall bracket
- Wall Sign
- Advances Medical Direction from myAED.US Program Management
- Two CPR classes, first class in year 1, second class in year 3. Each class accommodates up to 10 students
How much does it cost?
Powerheart G3 AED 3-Year Term – $59/month
Powerheart G3 AED Month-to-Month – $75/month
Powerheart G3 AED Rental Package 3-Year Term – $85/month
ZOLL AED Plus 3-Year Term – $79/month
ZOLL AED Plus Month-to-Month – $95/month
ZOLL AED Plus AED Rental Package 3-Year Term – $99/month
Plus a 0ne-time fee of $50 covering shipping both ways.
Benefits of renting an AED from AED.US
- Convenient Short and Long-term Options for Your AED Needs
- Simple, Low Monthly Payments To Fit Your Budget
- Never Pay for Repairs – Your Rental AED Is ALWAYS Under Warranty
- All Pads and Batteries for Your Rental AED Replaced at No Charge
- 100% Deductible Expense
- Post-Event Loaner (with Overnight Shipping) and Event Download Included
- Peace of Mind
- Less Expensive than Owning for Short-Term Use
- Financial Flexibility: IRS does not consider rentals a financial liability, improve cash forecasting and borrowing power
- Change out Equipment as Needed
- Low Initial Investment
- Upgrade Any Time
- Trained Expert Support: Access to Trained Staff for all Support Needs
How do I go about renting an AED?
- Access our rental page.
- Select your AED and/or package.
- Choose your term from the drop down menu.
- Choose whether you need pediatric pads or not. We recommend this option if your AED will be placed around children under 8 years old or less than 55 pounds.
- Add to cart and checkout.
- Sign and email us your Rental Contract.
How do I return my AED when I no longer need it?
- Contact us for a return shipping label.
- Package your AED back up.
- Print off the label or have the store clerk at UPS scan it on your phone.
- When we receive the AED, Credit Card auto payments will be cancelled.
At a time when anyone can learn how to use an AED to help save a life, we are striving to make it possible for everyone to have access to AEDs when and where they need them most with our rental program. We look forward to continuing to equip you with AEDs for your next wilderness adventures, business conventions, marathons, music festivals, and more! Please contact us at 888-652-1882 or email our Rental Expert, Leigh Lynch, at email@example.com.
Last updated June 15th, 2022