Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 AED
Use promo code SAVE150 for $150 Off
Buy Refurbished Encore Series
The latest from Cardiac Science, the Powerheart G5 is the first FDA-approved AED combining fully automatic shock delivery, variable escalating energy, fast shock times, and dual-language capability. The versatile G5 AED is packed with advanced technology while remaining user-friendly, an excellent choice for trained professionals and first-time rescuers alike. Keep reading below to learn more about the Powerheart G5! You can contact our team of experts at 888-652-1882 for help with any questions or inquiries you may have.
One of the latest and most advanced AEDs on the market, the fully-automatic Powerheart G5 was FDA-approved and introduced by Cardiac Science to the United States in 2015, and to Canada in 2017. Thanks to RescueCoach™ technology, anyone who arrives at the scene of a sudden cardiac arrest, trained or untrained, can begin life-saving guided therapy with the G5 AED.
Features & Benefits
- Available in your choice of either semi-automatic or fully-automatic
- Combines variable escalating energy with fast shock times
- Language capability in English, Spanish, and French
- RescueCoach™ technology, which provides user-paced instruction using both voice and text prompts
- Rescue Ready® indicator, which ensures that the AED is always ready to use – self-tests daily, weekly, and monthly
- Option for Intellisense® CPR feedback – measures depth, rate, and recoil and will correct you during a rescue
- High-performance in harsh settings, meeting military standards with an IP rating of 55
- Powerheart® AED G5 with 8-Year Warranty
- One Set of Intellisense® CPR Adult Electrode Pads
- Intellisense® Battery Pack with 4-Year Warranty
- User Guide, Steps to Rescue, Getting Started Software
- Premium Carrying Case
- USB Data Cable
- Premium AED/CPR Responder® Pack
- "AED Equipped" Window/Wall Decal
- AED Inspection Tag
- Physician’s Prescription
- AED Manager*
Physical Description & Characteristics
- (H x W x D) 3.4" x 9.0 x 11.8"
- Weight 5.7 lbs.
Maintenance and Management for your Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 AED
All AEDs require regular maintenance and management to ensure that the AED will perform during a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). It is imperative that the electrodes and batteries for your Powerheart G5 are carefully tracked for expiration dates and replacement. With our myAED AED Management Program, you can rest assured that your AED will be rescue-ready at all times.
Alternate part numbers: G5A-80A-P, G5S-80A-P, G5A-01A-P, G5S-01A-P, G5A-80C-P, G5S-80C-P, G5A-01C-P, G5S-01C-P
*End user may access AED Manager by contacting ZOLL Tech Support: 800-348-9011 x1, 8:30-6 ET Monday-Friday.
G5We are extremely happy with the quality of our Cardiac Science G5 AED. Love the wall mount as well, it’s sleek but durable.Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 AED
New G5Thank you for the help! This is our first year with an AED at the pool and we are happy to have that safety net in place. I appreciate the promptness in replies and sending of supplies that AED.US provided.Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 AED
Best AEDThis is the best AED out there. Has all the latest features that matter and even sounds more current with its voice prompts- doesn’t sound like a old computer telling you what to do. It’s volume is perfect and even speaks Spanish if you want. Great AED for anyone!Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 AED
The best AEDI have been using the G5 for my CPR training class and I must say hands down this is the best AED out there. ANd with the dual language option I can teach in Engish or Spanish !Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 AED