HeartSine samaritan PAD 350P
Use promo code SAVINGS for $500 Off
HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P Features & Benefits:
- Easy Setup: Designed for effortless setup with clear instructions.
- User-friendly Maintenance: Self-training videos simplify maintenance.
- Over-the-counter use without prescription for adults and children: Pediatric-Pak is only FDA-approved pediatric electrode pad cartridge without prescription.
- Two-Button Operation: Simple use with On/Off and Shock buttons.
- Compact and Lightweight: Measures 8.0" X 7.25" X1.0" and weighs only 2.4 lbs.
- Portable: Easily stored at home or transported on the go.
- Self-Testing: 350P performs weekly self-tests, displaying a visual “rescue ready” message
- Dust and Water Protection: Industry-leading IP56 rating.
- Clinically Validated Technology: Advanced electrode and SCOPE biphasic technology.
- Adapts to Patient Impedance: Low-energy escalating waveform intelligently adjusts.
- Pad-Pak Design: Combines battery and electrode in single-use cartridge.
- Simplified Maintenance: One expiration date and change every four years.
- Cost-Effective: Four-year shelf life offers potential savings.
- 8-Year Warranty: Supported by a limited warranty.
Created specifically for home use, the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P (SAM 350P)provides clear guidance during a cardiac emergency. Through visual and verbal prompts, the 350P directs you step-by-step through the resuscitation process using CPR Coaching, eliminating the need for expert knowledge. The SAM 350P is suitable for use on adults and children (1 year+) without the need for a doctor's prescription.
- HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P AED
- Adult Pad-Pak (battery and electrode pads)
- First Steps and Warranty Registration Card
- Quick Start Guides
- User Manual
- Quick Use Guide Hang Tag
- Free Shipping
Maintenance and Management for your HeartSine® Samaritan PAD 350P/360P AED
All AEDs require regular maintenance and management to ensure that the AED will perform during a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). The electrodes and batteries must be tracked for expiration dates and replacement. Because of the PAD technology in the Samaritan PAD devices, there is just one expiration date to track (four years for the Pad-Pak™).
Your organization should have one person in charge of this critical task and be able to access records demonstrating maintenance and oversight. With our myAED AED Program Management, you can rest assured that your AED will always be ready for rescue.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with us for any questions. At AED.us, we pride ourselves on our knowledge and customer service and are ready to partner with you in a successful AED program.
Alternate part numbers: PAD-BAS-US-05, PAD-SYS-US-05, PAD-PED-US-05, PAD-TRN-US-05, SAM 300-P, SAM 300P-1, SAM 300P-2, PAD-BAS-US-10, PAD-SYS-US-10, PAD-PED-US-10, PAD-BAC-US-10, PAD-SYC-US-10, PAD-PEC-US-10, 350-BAC-US-10, 350-SYC-US-10, 350-PEC-US-10, 80514-000263, 300P, SAM 300P, PAD 300P, 360-BAC-US-08, 360-BTC-US-08, 350-BTC-US-10