LifeSign Status Flu A & B Test - 25 Count
This Flu Season, you need the simplest, most accurate testing available. That’s where Status Flu comes into play: a rapid in vitro test that is able to detect influenza type A and B antigens. This test is available as a nasal swab, nasopharyngeal swab, and nasal aspirate/wash specimens.
- CLIA waived, indicating a low risk for incorrect results as determined by the CDC.
- Rapid diagnosis for early treatment
- 25 test kit
- Innovative flip test design
- Easy-to-read cassette
- Pre-measured extraction reagent capsule for increased accuracy and ease of use
- Flocked nasal swabs included for better specimen collection
- Detects H1N1 (Swine Flu)
The Status Flu A & B tests come with 25 tests, 25 Nasal Aspirate Kits, and five each of negative and positive control swabs.
This package also comes with 52 Nasal Swab refills: a great value for healthcare providers.
All swabs are optimized for patient comfort, and the Status Flu A & B meets the new FDA performance criteria, making this the best option for patients and providers alike.
For accuracy and ease this flu season, Status Flu A & B is a must.