Physio-Control LIFEPAK 20e Defibrillator
Physio-Control LIFEPAK® 20e Defibrillator/Monitor with CodeManagement Module Option
Call or email us for a formal quote
• Sp02 and Pacing Option
• CodeManagement Module System adds new capabilities to the 20e for both Before Hospital Support (BLS) and Advanced Life Support (ALS) Teams
The Physio-Control LIFEPAK® 20e is essentially two defibrillators in one and is the perfect crash cart device for clinics and hospitals. By providing both monitoring and therapeutic functions, the LP 20e allows hospitals to meet the JCAHO standards (Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organization) by providing resuscitation services readily available through the hospital setting. It is flexible enough to serve well in the BLS setting with the AED function, but has the addition of the manual capability for ALS clinicians looking for more advanced code diagnostic data.
What's In the Box:
• cprMAX Technology Version 1.5
• Active Color Matrix LCD Screen
• Manual AND AED Functionality
• Built-in AC Power
• Lithium-ion Rechargeable Internal Battery
• ADAPTIV Biphasic – Escalating Energy
• Synchronous Cardioversion
• 3 and 5 Lead Select ECG Monitoring
• CODE Summary Event Record
• A/C Power Cord (1)
• 3-Lead ECG Cable (1)
• QUIK-COMBO REDI-PAK Electrodes (1 pack)
• QUIK-COMBO Therapy Cable (1)
• QUIK-COMBO Test Plug (1)
• LIFE-PATCH ECG Electrodes (1 pack)
• ECG Paper 50mm x 30m (3 roll box)
• LIFEPAK 20e Operating Instructions
• LIFEPAK 20e Service Manual
• Warranty Card
• FREE Shipping
Through ADAPTIV™ biphasic technology the LP 20e can be used for the AED BLS (basic life support) function that presents clear controls and function usage for this phase of sudden cardiac arrest, especially when in the hands of a responder that may not have EMS training. With the Shock Advisory feature providing both audio and visual instruction that analyzes ECG rhythm, also allowing for escalating shock energy up to 360 joules for hard to defibrillate patients. The cprMAX technology platform can increase CPR hands on time and shorten delays between CPR and shock delivery.
Once the Code Team is in place, they can convert the 20e to manual mode and begin making important life saving decisions based on patient data regarding monitoring parameters such as ECG, external pacing and pulse oximetry that are clearly visible through color matched waveforms and values.
MASIMO SET® pulse oximetry monitors oxygen saturation which provides data for both active movement and low perfusion. The 20e lithium-ion battery technology provides power for extended operating time.
The LIFEPAK 20e performs daily automated self-tests and displays status and battery gauge readiness at all times. The 20e is easy to configure to your own patient protocols as well as making changes dictated by the American Heart Association.
- Over all great experience and great customer serviceI really enjoyed working with the sales team of CORO-MED AED US. Leigh L. made the purchasing process easy and pain free with great communication and amazing customer services. I would highly recommend ordering from this company based on my recent experience.