MASIMO RAD-97 Pulse Oximeter with NomoLine Capnography
The Rad-97 Pulse CO-Oximeter with NomoLine™ Capnography is a highly customizable, standalone device that offers continuous SpO2, EtCO2, and respiration rate monitoring to capture a complete picture of a patient’s status.
The compact device can be mounted on a mobile roll stand, making it portable and convenient. The intuitive, responsive display allows for a quick assessment of patient status a glace, instantly providing relevant data compiled from various monitoring technologies.
- Integrated capnography and acoustic respiration rate (RRa) give clinicians the flexibility of deciding the most appropriate respiration monitoring method for each patient
- Real-time EtCO2 waveform provides an easily interpretable display of capnography measurements
- Light Emitting Gas Inlet (LEGI) indicator illuminates in different colors to provide visual indicators of capnography module status
- Integrated port for direct connection of NomoLine sampling lines.
Multi-touch Screen- adjust the range of trend time displayed and quickly navigate the user interface with intuitive finger gestures
Trend Data- trend 96 hours of parametric data to analyze patient status over time
Redesigned Connector- slim profile design that provides tactile feedback upon proper connection
Alarms- audible and visual alarms for quick identification of alarming parameter
System Status Light- provides visual indications of alarms and system messages
- Bright high- resolution LCD color display
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts screen brightness, optimizing visibility
- Profile Icon changes and home button illuminates in corresponding colors to provide visual indications of the current profile setting
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery, with approximately four hours of power.
- Communication options
- WiFi (802.11abg)
- Bluetooth® LE
- Nurse Call Interface
- USB Port
All three Rad-97 models provide noninvasive and continuous monitoring through Masimo SET® Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion™ pulse oximetry and upgradeable rainbow SET™ technologies, including total hemoglobin (SpHb®) and acoustic respiration rate (RRa®).