Getting Started with AED Program Management, myAED.US
Buying an AED is only the first step! AED.US’ exclusive AED program management, MyAED.US, will provide you with the tools you need to ensure your AED is ready when needed. MyAED.US helps organizations build a culture of readiness! AEDs are pivotal, and individual & organizational readiness, supported by technology, form the foundation of Program Management success. Our comprehensive, proprietary software allows you to quickly and easily monitor the readiness of your AED program.
Already Enrolled? Log In
- 1 Year: $149
- 3 Year: $375
- 5 Year: $495
- Full support and guidance from team AED.us to assist with set up
- AED Rx accessible in digital file cabinet
- Mobile app for easy access for inspections
- Automated tracking and expiration reminders
- EMS registration
- AED program design
- Medical direction and Physician review of events
- Loaner AEDs (as needed)
- FDA recall monitoring
- Access to AED Law Center
- Standard & Custom report options
- Built in Resources direct from all AED Manufacturer’s
myAED Premium (with Remote Monitoring System)
Already Enrolled? Log In
- 1 Year: N/A
- 3 Year: $899
- 5 Year: $1399
All Advanced Items Included PLUS:
- Remote Monitoring Solution (RMS) with cellular service
- DAILY inspections and logs of your AED ensures your AED is ready to use 24/7/365
- Reduction in staffing for enterprise organizations
- Ensure every AED in your fleet is inspected the same way, at the same time, every time
- Alerts sent to your cell phone in the event an issue with your AED is detected
- Works anywhere AT&T, Sprint/T-Mobile or Verizon cellular signals are received
What Is Remote Monitoring?
Remote Monitoring System (RMS) is an innovative connected technology designed to ensure that Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) are always ready to provide life-saving shocks in cases of sudden cardiac arrest. RMS is a patented combination of hardware and software that routinely checks the readiness of your AED, either daily or weekly. The system works by placing a sensor behind the AED in its cabinet or protective case. This sensor is connected to a controller which powers and manages the RMS. Every time the AED performs its automated self-test, RMS collects and transmits this readiness data via cellular networks to your AED management software. If any faults are detected, immediate notifications are sent out, and a support professional will assist in troubleshooting and fixing the issue. Integrating RMS into your AED program ensures quick, secure, and cost-effective monitoring, equipping you to be prepared for emergencies.
While we hope you never have to use an AED, we aim to ensure you and your staff are trained and ready to use them during a Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA). Our AED program management combines technology, best practices, expert support, and crucial tools to prepare you to save a life. If you have any questions, please request more information via the button above, reach out to our team of experts by phone at 800-695-1209, or email and we will be happy to assist you!