Philips HeartStart OnSite AED - ENCORE SERIES (Refurbished)
AED.us’ EXCLUSIVE Encore Series Philips OnSite AED is small, easily portable and lightweight making this a great at-home AED. The first and only AED available without a prescription, the On-Site is designed to be one of the easiest AEDs to use.
Encore Series AEDs are completely refurbished using our proprietary process developed over 20 years of selling AEDs. Weighing just 3.3 lbs., it uses calm and clear voice instructions, guiding you through a rescue. SMART Biphasic therapy uses a unique combination of high current to maximize effectiveness and a lower energy dose to minimize the effects that are harmful to a fragile heart.
Your Philips HeartStart Onsite Encore Series is meticulously cleaned, tested and accessorized with a NEW, Factory battery and electrodes. Only after passing our stringent tests is the Philips Onsite allowed the privilege of wearing the Encore Series brand. AED.us has a 30-day, no-exception return policy, so you can purchase with confidence. If your AED fails at any time during the 4-year warranty period, we'll replace it. AED.us is so confident in our Encore Series AEDs that our employees carry them in their vehicles.
*All Encore Series AEDs include FREE SHIPPING! Place an AED. Save money. Be a hero!
- Must haveMust have one in case and it's excellent product for our work
- Encore OnSiteIt looks like new although it's refurbished. The commands are loud, and everything seems to be functional. I only had it for less than a month, and it seems to be working. Am I happy with the purchase? Yes I am. Whether it works or not, I will not know until I have a heart attack, I guess. Whether it's good value or not will depend of what kind of use I get out of it... but I'm hoping I will never have to use it. It's sort of like insurance. Keep in mind that it requires maintenance. You have to watch the blinking light periodically to ensure that the self-test is showing it's operational. Also, you have to change the pads every two years, and the battery every four years. Factor that into the maintenance. Again, it's like insurance and hope that I will not need this thing.
- Great Product and ServiceI researched several AEDs and really liked how easy this one seems to be. I ordered the AED and was extremely happy with the service I received. Blaire responded quickly and it's nice to have a company do what they say they would do!
- onsite aedexcelent dealer everything as expected
- Church safety committeeFair price