Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 AED
Save $600 using promo code "MARCR2" at checkout.
**Promo valid until 3/31/23, 11:59pm PDT. Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions**
Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 AED Operating Instructions
CR2 AED Features & Benefits
- Simple design allows for easy operation by lifting the lid and following prompts
- 4-year pad/battery life (while connected to device)
- Child mode to deliver appropriate shocks for younger victims with the push of a button (no separate pediatric pads needed)
- The ONLY AED that allows you to perform uninterrupted CPR while AED analyzes heart rhythm, saving you precious seconds with CPRInsight technology
- Detects background noise and adjusts audio and voice prompts to ensure they can be heard clearly in noisy environments with ClearVoice technology
- Single or dual language capability - Choose a primary and secondary language from 30 options: Arabic, Cantonese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (International), English (United States), Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese- Brazil, Portuguese-Iberian, Romanian, Russian, Slovakian, Slovene, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Delivers escalating energy up to 360 Joules
- Continuous self-monitoring to ensure your device is always rescue-ready
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 AED (in your choice of semi-automatic or fully-automatic)
- Handle & Case option
- QUICK-STEP adult/child pacing/ECG/defibrillation electrodes (with 4-year warranty)
- LIFEPAK CR2 AED Lithium Battery
- Owner's Manual
- USB Cable
- 8-Year Warranty from Physio-Control
Physical Description & Characteristics
- (H x W x D) 3.8" x 8.9" x 10.8"
- Weight 4.5 lbs.
- Dust/Water: IP55
- Battery Life: 4 years
- Battery Capacity: (166) 200 Joule shocks or (103) 360 Joule shocks (with 1 min of CPR)
- Pads Life: 4 years
- CPR Support: Adult & Pediatric CPR Rate and Depth guidance, instructions on hand placement
- Energy Delivery for Adults (Joules): 200-300-360
- ECG Display: None
- Shock Delivery: Semi or Fully Auto option
- Pediatric Method: Child Mode Button
Created by Physio-Control, the LIFEPAK CR2 AED is powerful, easy-to-use, and highly rated in overall user confidence by AED users. Designed to respond to user feedback, the LIFEPAK CR2 defibrillator uses advanced cprINSIGHT technology to automatically analyze and detect if a shock is needed during resuscitation. Paired with its dual language capabilities and ClearVoice™ technology voice prompts, these functions make the device user-friendly, empowering bystanders and professionals to help save a life. Other special features include Wi-Fi connectivity, continuous self-monitoring to ensure your device is always rescue-ready, child mode for rescuing younger victims, and more.
The Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 defibrillator uses simple graphics, voice instructions, and automated features to improve rescue and reduce delays. It is the only AED that allows chest compressions during electrocardiogram (ECG) rhythm analysis, reducing pauses between CPR and defibrillation. Once CPR begins, the device utilizes cprINSIGHT technology to analyze and detect if a shock is needed automatically. With Wi-Fi connectivity, emergency professionals can obtain a clear picture of the cardiac arrest before arriving on the scene, allowing them to be as prepared as possible for rescue upon arrival.
Maintenance and Management for your LIFEPAK CR2 AED
All AEDs require regular maintenance and management to ensure that the device will perform during a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). It is crucial that the electrodes and batteries for your LIFEPAK CR2 AED are tracked for expiration dates and replacement. With our myAED AED Management Program, you can rest assured that your AED will be rescue-ready at all times.
Please don't hesitate to contact our expert team at 888-652-1882 if you have any questions!
Alternate part numbers: 99512-001261, 99512-001262, 99512-001263, 99512-001264, 99512-001265, 99512-001266, 99512-001267, 99512-001268, 99512-001434, 99512-001435
Great AEDI love the CR2!Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR2 AED