SciCan OPTIM 33TB Liquid
OPTIM has demonstrated effectiveness against various viruses on hard non-porous surfaces and non-invasive medical devices.
The active ingredient, 0.5% Hydrogen Peroxide, breaks down into water and oxygen enabling the surface to be wet long enough to achieve disinfection in record time. OPTIM 33TB removes organic debris while disinfecting, leaving behind no active residues.
With patented technology designed to disinfect a wide range of materials faster, bactericidal and virucidal contact time is reduced to 1 minute, tuberculocidal contact time is 5 minutes, and environmental surfaces are sanitized in 30-seconds.
Designed with the user user’s best interest at heart, OPTIM 33TB contains:
- No VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
- Lowest EPA toxicity category, category IV
- No GHS hazard pictograms, signal words or statements required
- No active residues reduce environmental impact
- No strong chemical odor
OPTIM 33TB Liquid Spray instructions for use are as follows:
- Spray Ready-to-Use OPTIM liquid onto a SciCan Dry Towelette. Do not directly spray onto the surface.
- If surface is not heavily soiled, clean and disinfect surface with one wipe and allow surface to remain wet for the contact time indicated on the label.
- If surface is visibly soiled, clean surface with one towelette and discard. Use a second towelette to disinfect and allow surface to remain wet for the contact time indicated on the label.
IMPORTANT: Do not allow OPTIM to pool on surfaces. Use of gauze dipped in solutions for wiping may cause pooling and should be wiped dry.