SciCan OPTIM 33TB Wipes
OPTIM has demonstrated effectiveness against various viruses on hard non-porous surfaces and non-invasive medical devices. The active ingredient, 0.5% Hydrogen Peroxide, breaks down into water and oxygen enabling the surface to be wet long enough to achieve disinfection in record time. OPTIM 33TB wipes remove organic debris while disinfecting, leaving behind no active residues. Since twice as many wipes of leading competitor brands are needed to achieve the same results, you’ll be saving time and waste by using OPTIM 33TB.
With patented technology designed to disinfect a wide range of materials faster, bactericidal and virucidal contact time is reduced to 1 minute, tuberculocidal contact time is 5 minutes, and environmental surfaces are sanitized in 30-seconds.
Designed with the user user’s best interest at heart, OPTIM 33TB contains:
- No VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
- Lowest EPA toxicity category, category IV.
- No GHS hazard pictograms, signal words or statements required.
- No active residues reduce environmental impact.
- No strong chemical odor
OPTIM 33TB Wipes instructions for use are as follows:
- Pull out a pre-moistened wipe at a 45-degree angle and close the lid.
- If surface is not heavily soiled, clean and disinfect surface with one wipe and allow surface to remain wet for the contact time indicated on the label
- If surface is visibly soiled, clean surface with one towelette and discard. Use a second towelette to disinfect and allow surface to remain wet for the contact time indicated on the label.