BECOME AN AED DEALER
AED.us is pleased to partner with quality companies throughout the United States.
Apply to become an AED.us Distributor:
Why Become an AED.us Dealer?
We offer a wide range of new and used products in an ever-growing market. Our dedicated dealer support staff is driven to ensure your success. Unlike other companies that may view dealers as competition, AED.us welcomes you as part of the family and understands that your success is our success. As an AED.us dealer, you will have access to all the products we stock including:
- All ZOLL public access products
- All Cardiac Science products
- All Defibtech products
- All Physio-Control public access products
- All HeartSine products
- Low-priced generic accessories (cabinets, prep kits, signs)
- Refurbished manual defibrillators
- Bleeding control kits
- New products added all the time
- Prestan manikins coming in December of 2021!
AED.us Dealer Program Upon completion of the dealer application one of our representatives will contact you within two-business days advising the status of your application. If approved, a price file including AED products from all US manufacturers except for Philips Healthcare will be provided. If interested in reselling Philips items, please contact Philips directly.
Benefits that AED.us dealer partners include:
- Dedicated dealer staff that specialize in resale/wholesale needs
- Access to and support from manufacturer representatives from ZOLL/Cardiac Science, Stryker, and Defibtech
- Blind shipping services
- 3rd party and direct shipping/transit options
- Ability to resale services such as CPR training and Biomed inspections in select areas
- White-labeled program management (2022)
- Much more!