Philips HeartStart FR3 AED
A Rugged AED that incorporates a Bluetooth Module for Data Management
USED OPTIONS AVAILABLE!
ENCORE SERIES - $1095.00
EMS professionals are the target users for this well-designed, technology packed AED. Being the smallest and lightest professional grade AED available , it is built to perform in the most difficult of environments, meeting rigorous military standards including air-worthiness and carrying a 1,100 pound crush level. Inside the tough outer façade are valuable advanced technologies that EMS must have readily available.
- Philips HeartStart FR3 AED with 5-Year Warranty
- Philips SMART Pads III Electrode Pads
- Philips Battery Pack with 3-Year Warranty
- Philips Event Review 60-day Free Trial
- 2 Rescuer AED/CPR Responder® Packs
- “AED Equipped” Window/Wall Decal
- AED Inspection Tag
- Physician’s Prescription
- Free Shipping
Here’s the rundown on the Philips HeartStart FR3. Notice how at each turn in the chain of survival, the FR3 has incorporated years of research and proven data to make this AED a solid choice for your needs.
1. AED automatically powers-on to enable EMS to proceed with rapid pad placement
2. SMART Pads III that are already open and connected
3. SMART CPR feature to determine if patient has a shockable rhythm
4. Philips Quick Shock technology that meets AHA Guidelines to minimize CPR interruptions
5. SMART biphasic waveform therapy that terminates ventrical fibrillation in less than 8 seconds
6. Optional Infant/Child key feature that allows adult pads to be converted on the spot
7. Bilinqual Configuration available
The optional Data Card (989803150061) should be installed in the AED prior to use in order for the data to be downloaded. As always though, the FR3 stores data that can be viewed on the screen if the data card is not used.
Physical Description and Characteristics:
- 2.7” X 5.3” X 8.7”
- Weighs 3.8 lbs with FR3 primary battery installed
Maintenance and Management for your HeartStart FR3 AED:
All AEDs require regular maintenance and management to ensure that the AED will perform during a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). The electrodes and batteries must be tracked for expiration dates and replacement. Your organization should have one person in charge of this very important task and be able to access records demonstrating maintenance and oversight. With our myAED AED Management Program you can rest assured that your AED will be rescue-ready at all times.