SciCan OPTIM 1 Wipes
ONE-STEP CLEANER & INTERMEDIATE DISINFECTANT
OPTIM has demonstrated effectiveness against various viruses on hard non-porous surfaces and non-invasive medical devices. The active ingredient, 0.5% Hydrogen Peroxide, breaks down into water and oxygen enabling the surface to be wet long enough to achieve disinfection. Since twice as many wipes of leading competitor brands are needed to achieve the same results, you’ll be saving time and waste by using OPTIM 1.
Broad spectrum disinfectant results activate in record time. With patented technology designed to disinfect a wide range of materials faster, contact time is reduced to 60 seconds, and fungicidal and virucidal contact time decreased to 30-seconds.
Designed with the user’s best interest at heart, OPTIM 1 contains:
- No VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
- No GHS hazard pictograms, signal words or statements required.
- No active residues reduce environmental impact.
OPTIM 1 Wipes instructions for use are as follows:
- Pullout a pre-moistened wipe at a 45-degree angle and close the lid.
- If surface is not heavily soiled, clean and disinfect surface with one wipe and allow surface to remain wet for the contact time indicated on the label
- If surface is visibly soiled, clean surface with one towelette and discard. Use a second towelette to disinfect and allow surface to remain wet for the contact time indicated on the label.