ZOLL AED 3
Use promo code SAVE150 for $150 OFF
Buy Refurbished Encore Series
The latest from ZOLL, a trailblazer in the medical device industry for decades, the AED 3 packages their advanced technology into a device that is brilliantly simple to use. The ZOLL AED 3 features Real CPR Help® technology, which assesses the rate and depth of chest compressions and delivers real-time visual and auditory feedback to guide users and ensure AHA-compliant CPR. It also utilizes one-step Uni-padz electrodes that work on both adult and child patients, so the untrained bystander can act quickly to help save a life. Keep reading below to learn more about the ZOLL AED 3.
The Zoll AED 3 fully-automatic defibrillator will deliver shock treatment on its own, while the semi-automatic option requires the push of a button, which is ideal for those who wish to have greater control of the situation in the case of a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
Features & Benefits
- Enhanced Real CPR Help® to measure compressions and guide CPR
- Integrated pediatric rescue – ZOLL's Pedi-padz® II Pediatric Electrodes and child mode setting
- Rugged design built to handle extreme environments; impervious to moisture, dust, and rough handling with an IP rating of 55 and a 1-meter drop-test rating
- Wi-Fi and USB Connectivity
- ZOLL AED 3 (in your choice of semi-automatic or fully-automatic)
- 1ea Plus RX (Medical Prescription)
- 1ea 8000-000696 ; AED 3 Battery Pack
- 1pr 8900-000280-01 ; CPR Uni-padz™ III Universal (Adult/Pediatric) electrodes (5-year shelf life)
- Operator's Manual, Quick Start Guide, & Rescue Reference Poster
- 6-Year Standard Warranty (additional 2 years with registration)
Physical Description & Characteristics
- (H x W x D) 12.7 cm x 23.6 cm x 24.7 cm; 5.0" x 9.3" x 9.7"
- Weight: 2.5 kg; 5.5 lbs
Maintenance and Management for your ZOLL AED 3
All AEDs require regular maintenance and management to ensure that the device will perform during a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). It is imperative that the electrodes and batteries for your ZOLL AED 3 are frequently tracked for expiration dates and replacement. With our myAED AED Management Program, you can rest assured that your AED is always rescue-ready.
If you have any questions, please reach out to our team of experts at 888-652-1882. They will be happy to assist you!
Alternate part numbers: 8513-001103-01, 8511-001101-01, 8511-001102-01