ZOLL X Series Monitor/Defibrillator (Refurbished)
For Pricing and Model Options, Please Call 800-695-1209
The ZOLL X Series is a lightweight, easy-to-use defibrillator made to assist EMS and hospital personnel on the job each day. With advanced benefits built in, the ZOLL X Series defibrillator delivers real-time data to help inform medical professionals. When performing CPR, the X Series gives the rate, depth, and release of each CPR compression to best understand how the patient’s heart is reacting. The defibrillator also monitors and displays how long the patient has been without blood flow, aiding professionals in determining critical next steps. Learn about the many benefits of the ZOLL X Series below, including see-through technology and split-screen views.
The ZOLL X Series monitor/defibrillator addresses every need of your busy EMS organization during all stages of patient transport. Weighing less than 12 pounds, its durability and size allow for efficient and rapid transportation from the EMS stage to the hospital setting, all the while providing valuable data to each professional involved. At every step of the way, the X Series’ features can triple the survival odds of your sudden cardiac arrest patient, no matter their age or weight.
Features & Benefits of the ZOLL X Series monitor
- See-Thru CPR® technology to identify the underlying heart rhythm during cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) to reduce pauses in compressions.
- 12-Lead ECG with Split-Screen View allowing the latest and previous traces to be seen simultaneously
- Open 12-lead capabilities by interfacing all leading ECG management and STEMI systems to reduce door-to-balloon time
- SurePower II Rechargeable Battery providing six hours of continuous run time
- Open communication with integrated WiFi for simplifying transmission and charting
- High-contrast color screen displaying up to four waveforms and can be equipped with a complete selection of parameters such as Masimo®, Rainboe® SET pulse CO-oximetry, Microstream®, etCO2, and Welch Allyn NIBP, with three invasive pressure and two temperature channels.
- Advanced features including capnography, pulse oximetry, three invasive pressure options, two temperature channels, and non-invasive blood pressure monitoring
- Manual or AED Defibrillation Mode with Real CPR Help®
- Advanced Communications Package (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB cellular modem and data transfer capable)
- 80mm Printer with 1 roll 80mm Printer Paper
- Large 6.5” screen with up to 4 waveform channels
- Multi-Function Therapy Cable with CPR Connector
- A/C Power Cord, Adapter, Charger, and Carrying Case with 3-Lead ECG 6ft Cable
- Declaration of Conformity, Operator’s Instructions, Quick Reference Guide
- One-year Warranty for EMS use
Additions to the ZOLL X Series Dashboard
- Compression Release Indicator Bar: The compression release indicator bar that, when full, lets you know you have come completely off the chest to allow for full recoil.
- Perfusion Performance Indicator (PPI): A diamond shaped Perfusion Performance indicator (PPI) that lets you know both rate and depth of compressions are within current AHA Guidelines. The goal is that indicator should be “full”. The PPI indicator also points out the detrimental impact of pausing during CPR. When compressions are stopped, the shape quickly empties.
- CPR Idle Timer: The timer will let you know how long the patient has been without blood flow. The timer will start after 3 seconds without compressions.
The advanced CPR Dashboard is available on both the ZOLL X Series and the R Series.
Speak with our expert team about the ZOLL X Series price and features at 888-652-1882 today!
A large step backwards.Overall the reliability of monitoring within the moving vehicle environment is poor, with constant exaggerated blood pressure reading and heart rates due to artefact caused by vehicle movement. My service has switched from mobiles to zoll x series and it is a very backward step, considering the zoll weighs significantly more than the combined unit, and does not support remote operation from epcr, so forcing crew to get up and stand in back of moving ambulance.ZOLL X Series Monitor/Defibrillator (Refurbished)
ZOLL XOverall, my department likes ZOLL X Series. It’s the right one for us and our application because the surrounding depts have them and they’re a little lighter which is very helpful.ZOLL X Series Monitor/Defibrillator (Refurbished)
Great for HospitalThe X is OK. It’s really sensitive which isn’t always the best for ground EMS, but it’s a fantastic hospital monitor.ZOLL X Series Monitor/Defibrillator (Refurbished)
Great unitMy EMS department really like the X series. The buttons take some getting used to as opposed to to the dial. We love that the BP takes on the way up. Seems like it makes it a lot faster.ZOLL X Series Monitor/Defibrillator (Refurbished)