AED.us' Recertified AEDs for Customers on a Budget
We are often asked, “Who buys a used AED?” The answer: a lot of people and organizations.
First of all, there is a BIG difference between a used AED and our Encore Series of refurbished AEDs. Here are four reasons why we stand out:
- AED.us ONLY recertifies AEDs that have gone through the pre-market approval (PMA) process. As mandated by the FDA, AEDs that have not gone through the PMA process will not be supported past February 2022. The PMA process is a much more intensive approval regiment than the previous 510k process.
- AED.us has the longest warranty in the industry – at four years. This is almost as long as a new warranty and allows you to buy with confidence.
- AED.us puts every refurbished AED through a multi-point inspection process that is much more comprehensive than any test procedures employed by other businesses.
- We've been around! AED.us’ owners started the refurbished AED line back in 1999, even before the internet became an ecommerce marketplace for AEDs.
Back to the question at hand: who buys used AEDs? For those who wish to purchase high-quality first aid equipment on a tight budget, our refurbished AEDs for sale are a great option.
Examples of our customers include:
- Schools, offices, and homes that recognize the necessity of AEDs, but cannot purchase at a full cost.
- Organizations that need to add, replace, or rent AEDs. For instance, a factory may have 50 AEDs placed throughout the facility. If one of the AEDs gets broken, a new building is opened, or an AED is sent off for service and the facility needs a loaner until it returns, buying a new AED may not be necessary.
- Organizations that are required to purchase AEDs by federal or state law. For instance, if a state declares that all dentists need an AED this year, many providers will look for a device that satisfies the requirement at a great price.
AED.us guarantees the highest quality of our refurbished and recertified AEDs. All of our employees carry Encore Series refurbished AEDs in their vehicles. Our customer service team carries the Encore Series (Refurbished) Cardiac Science G3 and G5 AEDs. Our founders placed Encore Series (Refurbished) ZOLL AED Plus in their church. One of our executives' wife carries an Encore Series (Refurbished) Heartsine Samaritan 360 PAD in her vehicle. Our sales team carries the Encore Series (Refurbished) Lifepak 1000 AEDs.
If you are on a tight budget but still want to save a life in times of need, shop our high-quality line of refurbished AEDs at a great price. All of our used AEDs for sale come with a 4-year warranty, so rest assured that they will perform well when the people dearest to you require them.