Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR Plus AED
The LIFEPAK CR® Plus AED is fully automatic, with a simple two-step process that gives the first person to respond to a SCA victim the confidence they need to help save a life. The LIFEPAK CR Plus AED is also easy to own and maintain. Synchronized replacement of the electrodes and battery CHARGE-PAK™ will keep your maintenance burden at a minimum. And weekly and monthly self-tests—plus a visible readiness display with four indicators—let you know it’s ready to do its job.
USED OPTIONS AVAILABLE!
ENCORE SERIES - $625.00
The 8-Year Warranty that Physio-Control (formerly Medtronic) offers on this AED speaks to their long-standing industry reputation and well-placed customer confidence.
- LIFEPAK® CR Plus AED with 8-Year Warranty
- Two Sets of Adult Electrode Pads
- CHARGE-PAK Battery Installed
- Semi-Rigid Carry Case
- AED Rescue Kit
- Owner’s Manual, Training DVD and Quick-Start Guide
- “AED Equipped” Window/Wall Decal
- AED Inspection Tag
- Physician’s Prescription
- Free Shipping
Both the semi and auto configurations deliver a shock only advised by the Shock Advisory System in the AED. The CR Plus utilizes the patented ADAPTIVE biphasic waveform that allow this AED to deliver escalating joules from 200 up to 360 as needed.
User interface includes voice prompts as well as graphic prompts, a Readiness Display, A CHARGE-PAK indicator that communicates the need to replace the CHARGE-PAK battery charger, and a Service Required indicator.
The CHARGE-PAK Battery is specific to the CR Plus and the electrodes are synchronized on a 2-year replacement schedule, making this AED not only easy to use but easy to maintain. Either after being used during a rescue, or at the 2-year replacement date, simply replace both parts at the same time. Pediatric pads are also available for purchase.
Physical Description and Characteristics:
- 4.2” X 8” X 9.5 inches
- Weight 4.5 lbs
- Water resistant
Maintenance and Management for your Physio-Control LIFEPAK® CR Plus AED:
All AEDs require regular maintenance and management to ensure that the AED will perform during a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). The electrodes and batteries must be tracked for expiration dates and replacement. Your organization should have one person in charge of this very important task and be able to access records demonstrating maintenance and oversight. With our myAED AED Management Program you can rest assured that your AED will be rescue-ready at all times.
- Arrived PromptlyThis is the second Physio-Control CR+ I’ve purchased for our business. We’ve never had to use it but it’s nice knowing we have it just in case. Package arrived promptly and is in great condition.
- Fast ShippingShipped the same day and arrived earlier than I expected!
- Excellent price for an upgrade!We are small municipality and shopped around to other companies to upgrade the AED's we had. you guys were the most competitive for pricing and gave us lotsof information during the ordering process. The aeds arrived in 1 day! I will tell everyone to use you if they need an aed!
- CompatibleMy local EMS recommended a Lifepak CR Plus so it would be compatible with the devices they use. I haven't had to use the AED but it arrived exactly as described and is hanging on our office wall just in case.