Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR Plus AED
The LIFEPAK CR Plus has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
Designed by Physio-Control, the LIFEPAK CR Plus is a fully-automatic AED with a simple two-step process to guide responders to a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victim through resuscitation. With both voice and graphic prompts, the LIFEPAK CR Plus is easy to follow and suitable for novices as well as professionals. The device's electrodes and CHARGE-PAK™ Battery are on a synchronized replacement schedule, making maintenance minimal and convenient. Meanwhile, weekly and monthly self-tests – along with a visible readiness display with four indicators – let you rest assured that your device is always ready to do its job.
The LIFEPAK CR Plus comes with an eight-year warranty from Physio-Control, speaking to their long-standing industry reputation and well-placed customer confidence.
Features & Benefits
- Delivers escalating energy from 200 to 360 Joules
- User interface with voice and graphic prompts, Readiness Display, CHARGE-PAK™ Battery Indicator, and Service Required Indicator
- The CHARGE-PAK™ Battery is specific to the CR Plus, with electrodes synchronized on a two-year replacement schedule. Simply replace both parts at the same time – either after being used during a rescue, or at the two-year replacement date.
- Pediatric pads are available for purchase.
- Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR Plus Fully Automatic AED
- Two Sets of Adult Electrode Pads
- CHARGE-PAK™ Battery Installed
- Semi-Rigid Carrying Case
- AED Rescue Kit
- Owner's Manual, Training DVD & Quick-Start Guide
- "AED Equipped" Window/Wall Decal
- AED Inspection Tag
- Physician's Prescription
- 8-Year Warranty from Physio-Control
Physical Description & Characteristics
- (H x W x D) 4.2" x 8" x 9.5"
- Weight 4.5 lbs.
- Water Resistant
Maintenance and Management for your LIFEPAK CR Plus
Every AED requires regular maintenance and management to ensure that the device will perform during a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). The electrodes and batteries for your LIFEPAK CR Plus AED must be frequently tracked for expiration dates and replacement. With our myAED AED Management Program, you can have peace of mind knowing that your AED is always rescue-ready.
Learn about the Stryker Free Pad-Pak Program.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to our expert team at 888-652-1882 if you have any further inquiries.
Alternate part numbers: 3202359-010, 3202359-011, 80403-000148, 80403-000149, 3200731-003, 3200731-027, 3200731
Arrived PromptlyThis is the second Physio-Control CR+ I’ve purchased for our business. We’ve never had to use it but it’s nice knowing we have it just in case. Package arrived promptly and is in great condition.Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR Plus AED
Fast ShippingShipped the same day and arrived earlier than I expected!Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR Plus AED
Excellent price for an upgrade!We are small municipality and shopped around to other companies to upgrade the AED's we had. you guys were the most competitive for pricing and gave us lotsof information during the ordering process. The aeds arrived in 1 day! I will tell everyone to use you if they need an aed!Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR Plus AED
CompatibleMy local EMS recommended a Lifepak CR Plus so it would be compatible with the devices they use. I haven't had to use the AED but it arrived exactly as described and is hanging on our office wall just in case.Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR Plus AED