Physio-Control LIFEPAK EXPRESS AED
This small, compact Physio-Control LIFEPAK EXPRESS® AED is designed for the infrequent user, in the lay person rescue setting. Coming in at an affordable price tag, it meets all the criteria for an easy to use AED that also employs features found on the higher cost, more sophisticated AEDs.
USED OPTIONS AVAILABLE!
Buy Refurbished Encore Series - $595.00
**THE CHARGE-PAK FOR THE LIFEPAK CR PLUS CURRENTLY HAS A NATIONAL BACKORDER FROM THE MANUFACTURER CAUSING A DELAY IN SHIPPING THE AED. WE ARE WORKING CLOSELY WITH THEM ON A WEEKLY BASIS AND WILL FULFILL ORDERS AS SOON AS THE MANUFACTURER IS ABLE TO PROVIDE THE PRODUCT. **
**PMA (FDA Pre-Market Approval) Approved**
Physical Description and Characteristics:
- 8” wide X 4.2” high X9.5” deep
- 4.5 lbs including CHARGE-PAK battery and pre-connected adult electrodes
- Water resistant rating is IPX4 making it “splash proof”
- Physio-Control Lifepak Express AED
- 5-year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- One Set of Adult Electrode Pads pre-connected
- CHARGE-PAK Battery Installed
- Owner’s Manual, Training DVD, and Quick-Start Guide
- Premium AED/CPR Responder® Pack
- Window Decal - “AED Equipped”
- AED Inspection Tag
- Physician’s Prescription
- FREE Shipping
Value Added Features on the LIFEPAK EXPRESS® AED:
- Available in a semi-automatic mode, all Physio-Control AEDs include ADAPTIV biphasic escalating energy shocks that can shock up to 360 joules (definition of joules) in the case that a patient is hard to defibrillate successfully.
- LIFEPAK Patented Quik-Combo pad connector are compatible with and transferable to responding EMS/Fire Departments, saving valuable time during a rescue event.
- Also included with the LIFEPAK EXPRESS AED is a pre-programmed motion detection feature known as “artifact” detection”. This feature provides an additional layer of reliability in analyzing the accurate need for patient defibrillation and level of treatment required.
- ClearVoice™ step by step audible prompts
- Pediatric/child AED function available by having available pediatric electrodes available in the AED
- The LIFEPAK EXPRESS® performs regular its own regular self-test. There is a visible status indicator light that displays rescue ready status.
- This is one of the easiest AEDs to maintain due to simultaneous battery/pad replacement dates.
Maintenance and Management on your LIFEPAK EXPRESS® AED:
All AEDs require regular maintenance and oversight to ensure that the AED will perform during a cardiac event. The electrodes and batteries must be tracked for expiration dates and replacement. Your organization should have one person in charge of this very important task and be able to access records demonstrating maintenance and oversight. With our myAED AED Management Program you can rest assured that your AED will be rescue ready at all times.
- The Physio-Control LIFEPAK EXPRESS® is one of the easiest AEDs to maintain.
- The battery CHARGE-PAK and electrode pad set are replaced at the same time and regular intervals. This system is easily managed as both battery pak and electrode pads have the same replacement date.
BudgetWe're a dental office. I wanted a new AED but am on a strict budget. I like that the unit is affordable.Physio-Control LIFEPAK EXPRESS AED