AED Donation Program
At AED.US, we’re committed to reducing the number of preventable Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) deaths by placing as many life-saving AEDs in our communities as possible via our AED donation program. According to the American Heart Association, from 2013-2016, out-of-hospital cardiac arrest survival rates have risen steadily alongside increased use (and knowledge of) CPR by bystanders. This means knowing CPR and having an AED accessible is truly lifesaving! That’s why we’re excited to partner with the American Heart Association and American Red Cross to teach CPR skills and donate AEDs from all our brands, including: Cardiac Science, ZOLL, Physio-Control, Heartsine, Defibtech, and Philips.
Our hope is that these donated AED machines go to good homes and are placed in areas where they will stand ready to make a life-or-death difference, with fast-acting responders, should the need arise. Over the years, we have seen defibrillators that were donated save children and parents, coaches and teachers, and other members of our communities.
Ready to save a life today? Apply for our AED Donation Program!
Where would you like to see an AED placed in your community? Fill out the AED Donation request form below. At the end of the month, the recipient of the donated AED machine will be announced across our social media channels. Submit your application to our AED Donation Program today!
AED DONATION PROGRAM OFFICIAL RULES & PRIVACY FOR AED.US
- Eligibility: Open to US residents aged 18 and over. Employees and their families of AED.US, its subsidiaries, and affiliates are not eligible. By participating, you agree to these rules.
- Donation Period and Entry: A donation recipient is chosen monthly. Enter by completing the form. Limited to one entry per person. Unselected entries will be considered in subsequent months.
- Notification: Recipients are notified by email. AED.US covers all shipping and handling costs for the donation.
- Donation Details: The donation consists of one AED unit. It is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other items. In the event of unavailability, an equivalent donation may be provided. AED.US reserves the right to cancel or modify the donation program for fairness. Winners may need to sign a release form. Automated entries are not permitted.
- Liability: Donation recipients agree to release AED.US and its affiliates from any liability related to the donation. AED.US is not responsible for any technical failures or external factors that may impact the donation process.
- Recipient Communication: Recipients must respond within 10 days to the notification email, or the donation may be forfeited to another recipient. Recipients are required to send a photo with the donated AED after it is delivered.
The donation recipient will be notified 1 (one) time via the e-mail address provided in their entry form. AED.US is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify potential recipient. Recipients must respond to the email sent within 10 (ten) business days of receiving it or donated AED will be forfeited and a new recipient will be picked.
By accepting and/or using the donated AED, recipient consents to the use of his/her name, voice and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law, and will provide such consent in writing upon request.
Copyright 2024 AED.US