AED.US Shipping Policy
- Default shipping method is UPS Ground unless specified otherwise.
- Most in-stock items are shipped within 1-3 business days, excluding Encore Series (Refurbished AEDs).
- Orders under $99 incur a standard $10 shipping fee.
- Orders from U.S. territories or outside the 48 contiguous states are charged a flat $30 shipping fee, irrespective of order value.
- For expedited shipping (overnight, 2-day, etc.), orders must be placed before 12pm Central Time for same-day shipping.
- Expedited orders are delivered on business days only, weekends excluded.
- Overnight shipping orders will be delivered the following business day.
- For Saturday deliveries or special expedited rates, contact customer support at (800) 695-1209.
- Shipping is only to physical addresses; PO Boxes are not eligible due to shipping restrictions.
AED.US Free Shipping Policy
- Free shipping is offered on all in-stock orders of $99 or more within the 48 contiguous U.S. states.
- Delivery is restricted to U.S. locations; international shipping is not available.
- No-cost shipping also applies to FPO, APO, and U.S. Military addresses.
AED.US Return Policy
Our return policy is for retail customers only.
Invoices paid more than 15 days past the due date may incur a penalty of 1% per month or the maximum allowable by Tennessee state law.
Orders and returns:
- If we made a mistake or an item arrived damaged or defective, please call us at 800-695-1209 within 30 days of receipt. We will rectify the error, at no cost to you, by your method of choice: credit, refund or replacement.
- If you ordered the incorrect item, or need to return an item for any other reason, AED.US has a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
Return Policy and Procedure:
- Contact us by calling 800-695-1209 or email [email protected] to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and return shipping instructions.
- Return shipments must arrive at our facility within 30 days of issuing the RMA.
- Returned items MUST be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging. ***Electrodes and batteries that have been opened and/or installed will not be accepted.***
- Shipping and Insurance on returned items are to be prepaid by customer. Coro Medical, LLC Is not responsible for any lost or damaged return shipments.
- Any item returned outside the above guidelines will be subject to a 10% restocking fee or in some cases refused and returned to customer.
- AED program management, Training, Special Order Items and other Services are nonrefundable.