At AED.US, we’re committed to reducing the number of preventable Sudden Cardiac Arrest deaths by placing as many life-saving AEDs in our communities as possible. According to the American Heart Association, from 2013-2016, out-of-hospital cardiac arrest survival rates have risen steadily alongside increased use (and knowledge of) CPR by bystanders and with the recent complications caused by COVID-19 we are seeing out of the hospital SCA events on the rise. This means knowing CPR and having an AED accessible is truly life-saving! That’s why we’re excited to partner with the American Heart Association and American Red Cross to teach CPR skills and donate AEDs from all our brands, including: Cardiac Science, ZOLL, Physio-Control, Heartsine, Defibtech and Philips.
Our hope is that these AEDs go to good homes and are placed in areas where they will stand ready to make a life-or-death difference, with fast-acting responders, should the need arise. Over the years, we have seen donated AEDs save children and parents, coaches and teachers, and other members of our communities.
Where would you like to see an AED placed in your community? Fill out the form below to receive an AED donated for your prized public space below and thanks for participating! At the end of the month, the winner will be announced across our social media channels and the AED.us blog. Enter now below!
COPYRIGHT 2021 AED.US
CONTEST RULES & PRIVACY
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES FOR AED.US
1. No Purchase Necessary. Sweepstakes is open to any US resident age 18 or older. Employees, directors, and/or officers (including immediate family members or members of the household) of AED.US, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, fulfillment and promotion agencies and all other companies or entities associated with the Sweepstakes are not eligible to participate. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Rules which are final.
2. DATES OF CONTEST: The winner will be chosen after June 2021. The winner will be notified by the email provided at time of entry.
3. How to Enter. All entries, once submitted, become the property of AED.US. Any incomplete entries will not be eligible. Filling out form above will grant an entry. Limited to one (1) e-mail address submission per person.
3.1 Additional entries for more chances to win. Entrant may receive additional entries for following AED.US on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, and YouTube. Personal settings for each of these outlets must NOT be set as private as that may result in valid additional entries not counting towards the entrant’s total. Entrant can select that they have followed AED.US social outlets on the entry landing page to tally their own entries. Entrant may also submit a product review on AED.US and/or company review on the AED.US Facebook page for additional entries. The official total of all entries will be shown on the date of the draw.
4. Winning. AED.US shall select the winner at random by a computer generated system. Winners will be notified via e-mail used at time of entry. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. AED.US will be responsible for all applicable shipping and handling fees.
5. Conditions. Prizes are non-transferable. Prize is a one AED. No cash redemption or substitution will be allowed. If the prize is unavailable, AED.US reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. AED.US also reserves the right to cancel or modify the sweepstakes or these Official Sweepstakes Rules if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond AED.US's control impairs the integrity of this sweepstakes, as determined by AED.US. By participating, where allowable by law, entrant grants to AED.US the worldwide right to publish, broadcast and use in any media, including the internet, participant's entry, name, picture, and likeness, without limitation, for promotional and advertising purposes without additional compensation. Winner or winner's guardian may be required, in the sole discretion of AED.US, to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release within ten (10) days or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Automated entering of any kind is not allowed. Detection of said automated entering will lead to entries being voided. Only one registered account per entrant per 24 hours. If multiple accounts are detected for a single entrant their entries will be disqualified.
6. Liability. Each winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees to release all Sponsors, their parent and subsidiary companies, their officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, and advertising agencies from all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of the prize. AED.US are not responsible for Internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, Facebook errors or issues, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, electrical outages, natural disasters or acts of man or God. This sweepstakes is not intended for gambling. If it is determined that a contestant is using the contest for gambling purposes they will be disqualified and reported to authorities.
7. Facebook is not a sponsor nor an affiliate of this sweepstakes.
The winner will be notified 1 (one) time via the e-mail address provided in their entry form. AED.US is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify potential winner. Winners must respond to the email sent within 10 (ten) business days of receiving it or prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be picked.
By accepting and/or using prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, voice and/or likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law, and will provide such consent in writing upon request.
Copyright 2021 AED.US
Check out our past recipients of AED Donations and Giveaway Winners!