AMSINO HAND SANITIZER
Made with the active ingredient of 62% v/v ethyl alcohol, this gel hand sanitizer will reduce bacteria and viruses while hydrating your skin with no rinsing or drying necessary.
• Convenient 8 oz (237 mL) pump bottle
• Uses: Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.
For use when soap and water are not available.
• Packaging: 6.25" x 8.25" x 10", net weight 9 lbs, 12 units/case, 175 cases/pallet.
• Store between 59 – 86 ºF (15 – 30 ºC).
• Active ingredient: 62% v/v ethyl alcohol (antiseptic).
• Inactive ingredients: Water, Fragrance, Carbomer, PEG-40, Hydrogenated
Castor Oil, Chlorphenesin, Aminomethyl Propanol.
• This product is flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
• Do not use on children less than 2 months of age.
• Do not use on open wounds.
• Keep this product out of eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes,
rinse eyes throughly with water.
• Stop use and ask doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs
of a serious condition.
• Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a
Poison Control Center right away