Mobilize Rescue Systems, PUBLIC ACCESS Rescue Station
Untrained bystanders will have the confidence and ability to help save lives during a mass casualty event with The Public Access Rescue Station. This case is equipped with Four (4) separate Mobilize Rescue Systems Utility Rescue Kits, and is the perfect solution for churches, schools, and larger public buildings. When used with the Mobilize Rescue App, their “just in time” training helps guide you through the steps to assist in many medical emergencies before paramedics arrive on the scene. The Public Access Wall Mount Cabinets are sold separately.
· Modern medical supplies to assist in rescue emergencies
· Color coded and numbered supplies are used as you follow the instructions on the app, so you know what to use and when.
· Carry case made of military-grade nylon for durability
· Severe Bleeding
· Rescue Breathing for Children and Infants
· Trouble Breathing
· AED Application
· Opiate Overdoses
Each Individual Kit Includes:
· (1) SOF-T Wide Tourniquet
· (1) 4” Emergency Trauma Dressing
· (1) QuikClot® Bleeding Control Dressing
· (1) Hyfin® Chest Seal
· (1) CPR Face Shield with Bite Block
· (1) Emergency Space Mylar Blanket
· (1) Trauma Sheers
· (8) Nitrile Gloves
· 17.2” L x 13.7” W x 6.5” D
· Weight: Approximately 7 lbs
Storage Recommendations and Inspections:
· Exposure to heat or extreme cold temperatures may have a negative impact on supplies.
· Expiration dates on supplies will vary between 1-5 years from date of purchase.
· Regular inspections are crucial to ensuring the unit is charged to 100%, the proof seal has not been damaged or tampered with, and all medical supplies are properly stored and are not contaminated.