myAED.us AED Management Program (Premium - 1 YR)
AED.us’ exclusive myAED management program provides you with the tools you need to make sure your AED is ready when it is needed. myAED has two versions: myAED Basics and myAED Premium.
- Included with EVERY AED purchased from AED.us
- Provides myAED Medical Prescription
- Email Reminders for Monthly Inspections
- Email Reminders 60 Days Before Pads and Battery Expiration
- Direct Link to Reorder Supplies from Reminder Email
- Email Reminder for AED Warranty Expiration
- Free Access to myAED Personnel for Any Legislation Questions
- Customer Support
- Recall and Update Notification
- Compliance Reports
- Post Event Support
- Event Data Download and Reporting
- Free Loaner Program- Overnight Loaner Shipping
myAED Premium (*Includes Basics Items)
- EMS Notification
- Virtual Site Analysis
- Risk Consultation
- Tailored Site Response Plan
- $2 Million Liability Coverage
- 24/7 Customer Log In Access
- Medical Direction
- Customized Set of Instructions Detailing What to Do with Your AED Program from Inspection
- Intervals to Post-Event Support
- Medical Direction Recommendations Vary Based on Your Particular Environment and Location
- myAED Premium Will Assist You in Implementing These Recommendations
ENCORE SERIES AEDS
AED.us’ Exclusive Line of Refurbished AEDs go through a 12-point inspection before earning the right to be deemed an Encore Series AED. Each Encore AED comes with a standard 4-year warranty!
AED.us personnel boast over 50 years of AED experience. Please contact one of our knowledgeable and friendly representatives with any questions or needs you may have.
AED.us has a 30-day, for-any-reason return policy. Our goal is not a sale, but instead a long-term relationship with our customers. You can buy with confidence with AED.us.