myAED.us AED Management Program (Premium - 1 YR)
AED.us’ exclusive myAED management program provides you with the tools you need to make sure your AED is ready when it is needed. myAED has two versions: myAED Basics and myAED Premium.
- Included with EVERY AED purchased from AED.us
- Provides myAED Medical Prescription
- Email Reminders for Monthly Inspections
- Email Reminders 60 Days Before Pads and Battery Expiration
- Direct Link to Reorder Supplies from Reminder Email
- Email Reminder for AED Warranty Expiration
- Free Access to myAED Personnel for Any Legislation Questions
- Customer Support
- Recall and Update Notification
- Compliance Reports
- Post Event Support
- Event Data Download and Reporting
- Free Loaner Program- Overnight Loaner Shipping
myAED Premium (*Includes Basics Items)
- EMS Notification
- Virtual Site Analysis
- Risk Consultation
- Tailored Site Response Plan
- $2 Million Liability Coverage
- 24/7 Customer Log In Access
- Medical Direction
- Customized Set of Instructions Detailing What to Do with Your AED Program from Inspection
- Intervals to Post-Event Support
- Medical Direction Recommendations Vary Based on Your Particular Environment and Location
- myAED Premium Will Assist You in Implementing These Recommendations
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
ENCORE SERIES AEDS
AED.us’ Exclusive Line of Refurbished AEDs go through a 12-point inspection before earning the right to be deemed an Encore Series AED. Each Encore AED comes with a standard 4-year warranty!
AED.us personnel boast over 50 years of AED experience. Please contact one of our knowledgeable and friendly representatives with any questions or needs you may have.
AED.us has a 30-day, for-any-reason return policy. Our goal is not a sale, but instead a long-term relationship with our customers. You can buy with confidence with AED.us.