myAED.us AED Program Management (Premium)
AED.us’ exclusive myAED AED program management provides you with the tools you need to make sure your AED is ready when it is needed. MyAED Premium is available in 3 year and 5 year plans.
Buying and placing an AED is only the first step to making your environment safer for sudden cardiac arrest victims. Far and away the most common reason for an AED not performing when called on is expired pads or batteries. We see this failure to maintain AEDs on a regular basis in schools, fitness centers and even medical offices. When an AED is purchased, the buyer can be under the impression that the AED is self-sufficient.
It is true that AEDs today run a self-diagnosis checks on themselves at pre-set intervals. Some, like the Cardiac Science G3 and G5 AEDs, test themselves daily (the Cardiac Science AEDs are the only ones that actually test the readiness of the electrodes). While others, like the Zoll AED Plus, can be set to test themselves more frequently than the factory setting of weekly. With a non-rechargeable, multi-year battery and audible alerts that notify those in the area that the AED requires attention, it would be easy to forget that the AED needs to be visually inspected, and have that inspection documented, each month.
myAED Premium with Remote Monitoring
- Remote Monitoring Solution (RMS) with cellular service
- Full support and guidance from team AED.us to assist with Set Up
- AED Rx accessible in digital file cabinet
- Mobile app for easy access for inspections
- Automated tracking and expiration reminders
- EMS registration
- AED program design
- Medical direction and Physician review of events
- Loaner AEDs (as needed)
- FDA recall monitoring
- Access to AED Law Center
- Standard & Custom report options
- Built in Resources direct from all AED Manufacturer’s
- DAILY inspections and logs of your AED ensures your AED is ready to use 24/7/365
- Reduction in staffing for enterprise organizations
- Ensure every AED in your fleet is inspected the same way, at the same time, every time
- Alerts sent to your cell phone in the event an issue with your AED is detected
- Works anywhere AT&T, Sprint or Verizon cellular signals are received