Philips Event Review PRO Software
Philips HeartStart Event Review Pro offers a wide range of reports types, both at the case and institution level to add to a patient’s medical record, submit to national registries, and help refine training curriculum/code response.
Used for defibrillator data management and reporting.
- Software Requirements
- Operating System: 32 or 64-bit Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Database: Microsoft SQL 2014 Express is included and delivered with the product.
- Hardware Requirements
- Processor Speed: Minimum: 1 GHZ x86 or x64 processor. Recommended: 2 GHZ core duo or higher
- Display: Minimum: 1024 x 768. Recommended: 1600 x 1200 or higher
- Video Memory: Minimum: 64 MB video memory. Recommended: 256 MB video memory
- Memory: Minimum: 1 GB Recommended: 2 GB or higher (Memory requirements are approximate.)
- Disk Space: Minimum 25 GB for database storage and backup. Space needed depends on usage and defibrillator type
- Internet Connection: Required to activate the application software, to use the Email feature, and to receive software updates.
- Pointing Device: Required to navigate throughout the application, for example, a mouse or tablet stylus.