Defibtech Lifeline VIEW / ECG AED
THIS ITEM IS ON NATIONAL BACKORDER FROM THE MANUFACTURER
Buy Refurbished Encore Series - $595.00
**This item currently has a national backorder from the manufacturer. We are working closely with them on a weekly basis and will fulfill orders as soon as the manufacturer is able to provide this product. The current delivery date at this time is 8-12 weeks as of February 1, 2022.**
Find the first and only AED with high-resolution video display here at AED.US. The Defibtech Lifeline View/ECG AED is field proven, award-winning and has an easy-to-use design. With the color video on the View and the ECG waveform display, more information is readily available to assist rescuer’s and first responders.
The Defibtech Lifeline View/ECG AED is the next generation of AED devices. Adding the color video screen and ECG Display to this semi-automatic biphasic AED brings versatility to a whole new level. Trained responders will appreciate the ability to see real time data in full motion through high resolution color video. Other rescuers with less experience will be able to find comfort in listening to and following voice and video prompts on the Defibtech Lifeline View.What's Included?
- Defibtech Lifeline View/ECG AED with 8-year Warranty
- Long-Life Battery Pack with 4-year Warranty
- Quick Start Reference Card and Operating Guide
- Customer Documentation with Event Review Software
- Premium AED/CPR Responder® Pack with One Set of Adult Electrode Pads
- AED Inspection Tag and “AED Equipped” Window/Wall Decal
- Physician’s Prescription
- Free Shipping
Features & Benefits of the Defibtech Lifeline View/ECG AED
- Smaller footprint with upgraded overall function
- Large video screen to display detailed instructions for each step of the rescue process: CPR, rescue breathing and AED function
- Can combine multiple coaching instructions at one time on the Lifeline View AED
- Durable and versatile for all uses including military combat, and aircraft needs
- Semi-automatic and pediatric capable to offer “hands only” CPR as well as rescue breathing with compressions.
- Pre-connected adult pads and battery pack with programmed in expiration dates for replacement warnings
The Defibtech Lifeline View/ECG AED requires regular maintenance and management to ensure that the AED will perform during a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). The electrodes and batteries must be tracked for expiration dates and replacement. Your organization should have one person in charge of this very important task and be able to access records demonstrating maintenance and oversight. With our myAED AED Management Program, you can rest assured that your Defibtech Lifeline View/ECG AED will be rescue ready at all times.
Alternate part numbers: DCF-A2310EN, DCF-A2310EN with Extras, DCF-A2310EN-CC, DCF-A2310RX, DCF-A2460EN, DCF-A2460EN with Extras, DCF-A2460EN-CC, DCF-A2410EN, DCF-A2410EN with Extras, DCF-A2410EN-CC, DDU-2300, CCPRX-0001, DDU-2000, DDU-2300, DDU-2400