Philips HeartStart OnSite AED
**This item is on backorder from the manufacturer**
Buy Refurbished Encore Series
The Philips HeartStart OnSite Automated External Defibrillator (AED)is part of the Philips HeartStart brand of AED devices, which also include the FRx and FR3 models. The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED is designed for the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment. Rest assured knowing that you have what you need on standby in the event of an emergency, no matter where you are or what you're in the middle of. This device is easy to set up with automatic Life Guidance features – the voice prompts and CPR coaching help you work through the treatment of a sudden cardiac arrest, making it an ideal device for bystanders and professionals alike. Don't worry about any lack of experience, as this device is here to assist. This compact and easily transportable AED can be used for personal reasons, but also as a fully functional training unit. Whether you're training staff members or a group of potential rescuers, the Philips HeartStart OnSite AED is a great choice.
Physical Description & Characteristics
- Compact and lightweight
- Weighs 3.3 pounds including battery pack and pre-connected electrodes
- Philips HeartStart OnSite Manufacturer’s 8-Year Warranty
- Philips OnSite Battery Pack with 4-Year Warranty
- Philips Smart Pad Adult Electrode Cartridge
- Philips HeartStart Review Express Software
- Premium AED/CPR Responder® Pack
- “AED Equipped” Window/Wall Decal and Inspection Tag
Features & Benefits of the Philips HeartStart OnSite AED
- Ready to use as batteries and pads come pre-installed
- Intelligent sensors to detect where the rescuer is and adjust guidance to their level of expertise
- Easily converted to a Training AED by purchasing the Adult OnSite AED Training Electrode Cartridge. When Training is complete, simply reinsert the adult electrode pad cartridge to make your Onsite AED ready to rescue.
- The Philips HeartStart Onsite employs “Quick Shock” capability, requiring less than ten seconds to deliver the shock after pausing CPR.
- Well adapted to “carpeted” environments
- Capable to be converted to help infants and children when needed
- Performs daily self-checks
Maintenance and Management for your Philips HeartStart OnSite:
All Philips HeartStart OnSite AEDs require regular maintenance and management to ensure that the AED will perform properly during a cardiac event. The electrodes and batteries must be tracked for expiration dates and replacement. Your organization should have one person in charge of this very important task and be able to access records demonstrating maintenance and oversight. With our myAED AED Management Program, you can rest assured that your Philips HeartStart OnSite AED will be rescue ready at all times.
Alternate part numbers: M5066A, M5066A-C01, M5066A-C02, M5066A-C03, M5066A-C04, M5066A-CO1, M5066A-CO2, M5066A-CO3, M5066A-CO4, M5066A-CO4, M5068A, M5066A-R01, M5066A-RO1, M5066A-R01 with Extras, M5066A-RO1 with Extras, M5066A-YC, M5066A-CC, 6515-01-589-2321